INEPAS offers its students different activities each week, from Monday to Friday. These include:
- Visits to places of cultural interest in and around Quetzaltenango, in order to gain a better understanding of the history, the customs, traditions and way of life of the people, e.g. textile factories, markets, churches, etc.
- Excursions to places of tourist interest, e.g. mountains, thermal fountains and natural saunas.
- Films and documentaries of political, socio-economic and cultural interest.
- Conferences and lectures covering a range of interesting topics.
- Grammar workshops, sports and international cooking evenings.
Note: Participation in the weekly activities and excursions is optional and free (with the exception of personnel expenses: such as transport, entrance fees, drinks and food).